My opinion

This is just my opinion on things and if you don't like it... Well frankly my dear I don't give a damn

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Something To Keep In Mind

   Okay so even tho I only have 2 follower as of right now and both of them are married to wonderful men but for those future readers of my blog that have a husband or a boyfriend or are even looking for mister right like I am. Here is some advice about guys for all ages married, dating,and single that I learned on my own and from my mom and even my mom have problems remembering this sometimes.

  First off all men no matter how old or young they are, they were all dropped on there head at some point in there life. The parents my not of done it, maybe not even the doctors but someone, somehow they were dropped on there head. That brings me to point number 2 they will always be 9 year old boy, they will have there moments were they act their age but for the most part they will never get older then 9. And 9 year old boys are very sensitive, so there feelings are easily hurt but they also want to make there women happy in every way possible. They even wont the women in there life to be proud of them when they do something that they are proud of.

  Something else that I have found out on my own from first hand experience is not all the little games that women play with guys, is well first off in my opinion stupid. The reason why I say that is that women always want guys to be straight forward with them but yet women wont be straight with men. So how the heck do you expect a guy to be up front with you if all you do is play little mind games with them.Its not fair for them in a relationship to be the only one that is straight. My thing is if you cant be straight with the man you are with and you feel like you have to hide who you really are from him then he is not the man you are meant to be with, move on and find someone else that you can be yourself with and that wants you to be yourself with him.

   So today's lesson is well a few things one when ever you start to get mad at you guy just keep in mind that he doesn't mean to do it that hes just a 9 year old boy trying his hardest to do good in your eyes. Two women and girls stop playing mind games with guys they hate it and its not fair to ask something of them that you are not willing to do yourself. Third do not stay in a relationship or even for that matter don't get in a relationship that you can not be yourself with and that wants you to be something you are not.






  

1 comment:

  1. uh oh.. lessons for the day is becoming a theme. Is there going to be a quiz? Can I get extra credit?
    btw, you're listening yay ;)

    ReplyDelete